Smyrna Residential Asbestos Removal
Smyrna Asbestos Removal Services for Homeowners
BioRestore Asbestos & Mold Removal Company is a licensed asbestos contractor in the state of Georgia. They have years of experience working in Smyrna area homes. Call (404)476-8660. When you work with BioRestore Professionals, you can count on:
- Friendly and responsive service from our scheduling staff
- Clearly written, detailed proposals that are typically issued within 24 hours
- Carefully executed, cost-effective asbestos remediation solutions
- Dependable post-remediation follow-up, and quality assurance
What You Should Know about Asbestos Abatement in Homes
Certified Environmental Professionals is one of the few Smyrna area asbestos contractors that specialize in residential projects. That’s due to the special challenges associated with doing asbestos abatement in homes. As with all asbestos removal work, specialized cleaning equipment and confinement techniques are required. But in homes, additional precautions are necessary. For example, extra care must be taken to prevent damage to home finishes and furniture.
How Asbestos Removal Works
- We apply for permit (if required).
- Arrive at house.
- Isolate work area from occupied areas.
- Workers enter area protected by suits and respirators.
- Asbestos materials are safely removed from home.
- Clean work area by wet wiping and HEPA vacuuming.
- Pass an air clearance test to confirm sufficiency of work.
- Provide you with a clearance report.
- Dismantle containment.
- Allow you to reoccupy house.
- Asbestos Materials Found in Homes
Asbestos is a mineral mined from the earth and is a known carcinogen. Over the years, it has been used in over 2,000 products. Common asbestos materials in the home include:
- Floor tile and the associated adhesive
- Pipe insulation
- Attic and wall insulation, including vermiculite
- Textured paint and drywall compounds
- Roofing and siding shingles
Asbestos Remediation License #ASBIN-333268
Georgia Certified Renovation Firm ID GA-EPD-RRP FIRM-333268
Let’s Get Started
Ready to speak with an expert?
FAQ about Residential Asbestos Removal Smyrna
Q: What is residential asbestos removal?
A: Residential asbestos removal is the process of safely and professionally removing asbestos from homes or other buildings.
Q: What does the asbestos removal process involve?
A: The asbestos removal process involves safely sealing off the area, removing any asbestos-containing materials, and disposing of them in accordance with all applicable regulations.
Q: How do I know if I need residential asbestos removal?
A: If you suspect that your home may contain asbestos, it is important to have it tested. If asbestos is present, it is recommended to have it removed by a professional asbestos removal team.
Q: How much does residential asbestos removal cost?
A: The cost of residential asbestos removal depends on the size of the area, the type of asbestos, and the complexity of the removal process.
Q: How can I be sure that I am hiring a reliable and professional asbestos removal team?
A: We recommend that you hire a team that is licensed and certified, and has at least 25 years of experience. Additionally, make sure to check references and ask for proof of insurance.